Working with refugees (MHPSS)
- to acquire basic knowledge about the social and phsychological effects of being a refugee, of violence and loss
- to develop an understanding of psychosocial support in development cooperation projects and learning about the benefits of a psychosocial approach for all sectors of development cooperation.
- to gain orientation in dealing with severely stressed people in the workplace ("staff-care"), also with regard to one's own health
- to introduce and apply the STA - stress and trauma sensitive approach®
- Input through presentations
- Exchange, discussion & reflection
- Role-playing, practical simulation, case studies
- video clips
for staff working in the context of forced migration and/or (post-)
This training can also be offered abroad.
Monday to Wednesday
8:30am to 5:30pm
+49 228 4460 2019