You are a member of the GIZ staff team, a development worker, an
integrated expert or an external customer. You cooperate with
organisations in the partner countries, in the course of which you
accompany processes of change.
Ziele und Inhalte:
You would like to improve your understanding of organisations and
support processes of change effectively. In this training course, you
will learn how to design capacity development processes on a
This course offers you the following contents:
- Organisational analysis, models and concepts, organisational
consultations and development
- Initiating, shaping and supporting change processes
- Dealing with resistance in processes of change
- Experts and managers in the area of tension between the organisation-
and project-related logic
- Brief presentation
- Exercises and case examples
We recommend combining this training course with the "Consulting roles
and consulting expertise" course.
Further registrations are possible until 25 September 2018, unless visa
formalities are required.
Laurette Klein, AIZ-Kundenservice
+49 (0) 621 3002-212