Online Training: Community Management on IDA - How to manage and develop communities successfully on IDA
- You will understand the added value and functioning of a community, its success factors and challenges.
- You will develop approaches for motivation and discussion in your community.
- You will develop approaches for accompanying and hosting your community, and for setting and prioritising shared goals.
- You will enter into discussions with the other participants, learning from good practices and the experiences of others.
- You will learn about how you can put IDA to the best and most effective use as a Community Manager.
- Supported self-learning
- Group work
- Peer coaching
- Learning partnerships
- Webinar discussions
In total, the online training lasts for
7 weeks. As a participant, you will attend for approximately 4 hours
per week. This will consist of self-learning phases, discussions,
working on your personal community strategy and partaking in webinars.
Commitment to work closely with a learning partner as well as basic IDA
skills are required.
T: +49 228 4460-1840